Apply. Pay. Download
- The photo should be in full color, taken in a bright room with lighting on the face even.
- Have someone else take your photo to professional standards. No selfies.
- Look straight into the camera and keep your head in the center of the photo.
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Do not wear a hat, only headgear for religious purposes are allowed.
- Do not have anything covering your face.
- Do not wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- Take off your eyeglasses for your photo.
- When cropping the picture, leave enough space between the top of the head and top border of the photo.